Location: Eastnor, Herefordshire
We are currently recruiting for a Sewing Assistant to join our busy workshop team. The role would suit somebody who enjoys team working, takes great pride in their work and appreciates high quality standards.
- Initial inspection and repair of faults and repairs in flat woven floor coverings
- Cut and sew Flatweave into rugs by hand
- Machine sew felt rugs
- Record stock information and correctly label product
- A keen eye for detail and a high level of accurancy
- Ability to be able to work towards hourly targets
- Own transport and a current driving licence
Full training will be provided
Salary: £18,163 - £20,182 per annum
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Normal working hours are 0830 to 1630 Mon - Fri. Occasionally you may be required to work overtime to suit the needs of the company.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability to Jane Armstrong
Closing Date: Friday 29th January 2021