This Website is owned by Roger Oates Design Co Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales.
By using, registering or placing an order on this website at http://www.rogeroates.com/shop, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy. Since this is a growing web site and because Internet technologies are constantly evolving, this Policy is subject to change at any time and any changes will be posted on this page.
This Policy works hand-in-hand with the Terms and Conditions of Use, found elsewhere on the web site.
For the purposes of the Data protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Roger Oates Design Co Ltd of The Long Barn, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 1EL, (email@example.com).
1. What information do we collect?
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purposes of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of enquiring about our services through the contact form (including your name, your enquiry and your email address)
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
- A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- Cookies make it easier for you to log in and use the site during future visits.
- Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by following the relevant instructions for your browser. In that case you may not be able to use certain features of this website.
3. Using your personal information
- administer the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6. Policy amendments
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
7. Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
8. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.